The AVO 12VD300W Wall Plug DC adapter is a regulated switching power supply with 10' of connected 18AWG leads. This white power supply is designed to blend into the environment more easily. The very compact design, as well as its color, makes it perfectly suitable for office or residential decors. This small power supply has the ability to power up to 3 * average sized Somfy WireFree Products (LT30, R28, CT32 Etc.) or Rollease DCRF motorized shades at one time.
AVO 12VD300W 12VDC 3A Wall Plug Power Adapter Specifications:
• 12VDC 3A Regulated Switch Mode Wall Plug Adapter
• Color: White
• Input Voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz at 0.8 Amp Full Load
• Output Voltage 12 Volts DC +/- 5% at 0 to 3Amp output
• Max Continuous Output Current 3A (3000ma)
• Max Peak Output Current 4A (4000ma)
• Level VI Efficiency: 85%
• 10' Tinned Copper 18 AWG Leads w/ Ferrite Noise Filter
• UL Listed Class II Power Supply
• Compact Size - Perfect for Portability & Aesthetics
• 2 Prong Non-Polarized Plug
• 2 Power Supplies can be plugged into 1 Duplex Outlet
• Built-In Short Circuit Protect w/ Auto Recovery
• Built-In Over Load Protect w/ Auto Recovery
• Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 Degrees F (0-40 Degrees C)
• Invidiually packed in white cardboard box
• Dimensions: 1.99" W x 3.53" H x 1.45" D (not Including Outlet Prongs)
• Weight: 0.46lb (7.3oz) With 10' Lead
• Warranty: 2 Year - AV Outlet Facilitated
OPTIONAL ITEMS: Solutions for using this power supply with your existing battery operated motorized window treatments.
• Butt Splice Kit: Includes- 2 non insulated butt splices that accept 22 to 18 AWG wires and 3" of 1/4" 3:1 white heat shrink to cover the termination when crimped. Use this kit to make an easy color coordinated connection of your LT30/R28 leads to the power supply without soldering.
• LT30 Lead: Separate 10' Feet of 24 AWG White Lead w/ LT30 Connector. You can cut to length and butt splice on your own.
- Uses small connector found on legacy Somfy motors LT30, CT32, Tilt.
• R28 Lead: Separate 10' Feet of 24 AWG White Lead w/ R28 Connector. You can cut to length and butt splice on your own.
- Uses long connector found on Rollease DCRF motors and Somfy WireFree Motors R28, Tilt 50, CL32.
A typical Somfy LT30 motorized shade 30" W x 60" H on a 1.5" tube uses approximately 500ma of current.
A typical Rollease MTDCRFQ28-2 motorized shade 30" W x 60" H on a 1.5" tube uses approximately 350ma of current.
* Our stated current draws are for use as estimates ONLY and are not specifications. Somfy states the LT30 Motors consume 1000ma (1A) per motor. Current draw will depend on motor used, type of window treatment (roller shade, cellular, roman etc), size of tube, size and weight of the shade. To be certain of your needs you should test the current draw of your particular window treatment. Size your power supplies accordingly.
* If you connect multiple shades to one transformer they must be wired in parallel. If you do not understand the difference between series and parallel networks than you should not attempt to wire multiple shades to one power supply.
- Power Supply
- Wall Plug
- Rollease 12VDC
- Rollease DCRF
- Somfy 12VDC
- Somfy LT30
- Somfy R28