Arlington Industries DVFR2W, DVFR3W and DVFR4W recessed electrical boxes are the perfect space saver behind plasmas, LCD TV, or wherever you need to preserve space. The recessed outlet box allows for the power plug and AV connections to be set behind the surface of the sheetrock. The innovative design also allows for new construction or retrofit applications. The 2, 3 and 4 gang versions have a moveable divider so power and low voltage can be used in the same box. Maximize the efficiency of the DVFR box based on the particular application by moving the voltage divider to allocate more or less space for power or AV connections.
Arlington Industries DVFR2W Recessed Electrical Box
• UL / CSA Listed
• Dual Gang Recessed Box
• Dual Voltage - Power and Low Voltage use with included divider
• Retrofit or New Construction Applications
• Accepts Standard 2 Gang Wall Plates
• Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
• Removable Front Flange
• Integrated NM Cable Holder, 1/2" 3/4" Knockouts
• Works with 2 x 4 Studs and 1/4" or thicker sheetrock
• Total Internal Depth: 3.75"
• Internal Depth to Plate: 1.25"
• Side Wall Thickness - 0.105"
• Front Flange Thickness - 0.127"
• Panel Cut Out Dimensions -5.1"W x 5.9" H
• Overall Dimensions - 6" W x 6.625"H x 4.0" Depth
• DVFRC Cover Plate - White Only
• Bulk Wire Pass Thru Plates - White Only
- CED13 Single Gang Decorator Stlye Open Trim Bulk Wire Wall Plate
- CED130 Single Gang Decorator Style Soft Fingered Bulk Wire Wall Plate
- CED135 Single Gang Decorator Style Soft Fingered Bulk Wire Wall Plate
- Two Gang
- Combo Box
- Dual Voltage
- Work Box