Somfy Sonesse 30 RTS 24VDC Shade Motor Kit with Optional Components
The Somfy Sonesse ST30 Shade Motor is a quiet 24VDC RTS Radio Frequency motor designed for specific use with roller shades. The Sonesse ST30 motors are engineered with superior noise reduction technology and from a distance of 3 feet, are barely heard. The compact, low profile Sonesse 30 motor is designed for tubes as small as 1.5" in diameter and is the perfect motor for use where more advanced control is needed of the shades. Choose this motor where larger shades need to be lifted and where operation must be at their quietest levels. This shade motor is powered via 24VDC from a wall plug-in transformer or hard wired power supply.
Special Features - The quiet Somfy Sonesse ST30 motor can be configured for use with 1.5" Rollease Tubes or 2" Rollease Shade Tubes. The Sonesse 30 Motor is Radio Frequency based so you don't have to point the remote at it every time you want to control it. In fact you can control the shades in your living room from your bedroom completely wirelessly. The Somfy ST30 RTS motor stores the limits set by the remote controls and memory is not lost when power is disconnected. With the momentary press of a button you can command the shade to go to the Full up, Full Down and a customer specified preferred Position. No need to hold the button down and wait for the shade to reach the desired position. Each motor can be controlled by more than one remote control. The Somfy ST30 RTS is controlled via Somfy's advanced RF technology which offers the user simple individual or group control as well as a host of automation options like Timers, Sun Sensor, RS232 Control etc. The Sonesse 30 series shade motors also have adjustable rotation speed so you can closely match the speeds of other shades in the same room.
This motor can be retrofitted to existing Rollease Chain/Clutch driven shades. By default the this motors is compatible with Rollease R-Series components and typically does not take any more space than the chain/clutch mechanism.
IF you have a Rollease R8 clutch/chain driven roller shade on a 1.25" or 1.5" Rollease tube. All you need are the motor components. Simply pull out the clutch and insert the motor. The existing brackets are normally compatible.
IF you have a Rollease R16 clutch/chain driven roller shade on a 1.5" Rollease tube. All you need are the motor components plus new brackets. Simply pull out the clutch, insert the motor and replace you RB560, R580 brackets with the Rollease R Series RB360, RB380, RB390 Brackets.
Somfy Sonesse ST30 RTS Roller Shade Motor Kit Specifications
• Operating Voltage 24VDC
• Normal Current Draw: 0.75A
• Torque: 2.0Nm
• Lift Capacity - Not Including Tube Weight
- 1.5" Tube: 17.6lb
- 2" Tube: 13.2lb
• Motor Speed: 28 RPM
• Quiet Operation : 44dBa
• Standard RTS RF Control
• Compatible with Somfy RTS RF Control Technology
• Requirements for use - Not Included
- Motor Crown and Drive
- Power Supply
- RTS RF Remote
- 1.5" or 2" Rollease Shade Tube
- Rollease Shade Brackets
- Overall: 16.125" L x 1.75" Dia. - Insertion Dia.: 1.135"
- Tube insertion length: 15.625"
• Weight: App. 1.43lb
• Warranty 5 years
• Included Items: (Some Pictured Items Not Included)
- ST30 RTS Motor
- Detachable Power Cord
- Not Included: Motor Crown and Drive
• Somfy Part # 1001524-Kit
• Power Supply
- 24VDC 0.75Amp White Power Supply w/Lead Terminated up to 10'
• Misc. Items - Shade Tape 1/2" x 36yd Double Sided Tape
• RTS Radio Frequency Remote Controls
- Telis 1 RTS Remote Control - 1 Channel Remote Control
- Can control numerous shade motors but they will operate simultaneously.
- Telis 4 RTS Remote Control - 5 Channel Remote Control
- Provides ability to separate motors onto 5 unique channels of control.
- You may group shade motors onto the same channel for simultaneous control.
* Projection Distance is the distance from the mounting surface to the center of the tube. Divide your roll diameter in half to figure out which bracket you need. If your roll diameter is 3" you will need the RB380 or RB390 brackets. Use of the RB360 would result in the shade rubbing the wall. If you do not know what your roll diameter is you can calculate the roll diameter using the shade calculator below.
Are you using the correct tube for the shade width and height that you are fabricating? The Shade Fabricator Calculator below will predict tube deflection (and more) based on tube size, material weight, width and height. Tube deflection is bending of the tube which will predict how flat your shade will hang and whether or not ripples in the material might be present.
Shade Fabricator Calculator - (Excel Spreadsheet) - Calculates Roll Diameter, Shade Weight, Tube Deflection Etc.
Special Order Item - This item will need to be brought into stock from Somfy prior to us shipping the product to you. Somfy does offer a drop ship service but this comes at a fee imposed by Somfy. Optionally you can select to have us drop ship this item from Somfy to you for faster service. Please note the drop ship service fee is a per order fee not a per item fee. If you are ordering multiple items or more than one of the same item you only need to add the drop ship fee to the cart once for the entire order. For instance if you want 5 of these drop shipped: Select Qty: 1 with the Drop Ship Option Selected then Select Qty: 4 without the drop ship fee selected. All 5 will be drop shipped and the fee will only be added once. Special Order Items receive Full Warranty Services but are Not Returnable for Refund.
- Somfy RTS (RF)
- Somfy ST30