The AVO PD10F532DC-PM power distribution panel is a convenient way to distribute power up to 10 devices. This is an excellent solution to breakout your power supply for distribution to home automation, shade motorization, LED lighting and other low voltage devices. This breakout board is package in a convenient panel mount carrier. Mounting the circuit board in your power distribution panel is simple. The circuit board provides two connections on the input side so connecting multiple distribution boards to one power supply is easy. The included 5A fuses ensure your devices are protected. The energy saving LED indicators only light when a fuse is blown. The system is designed for use with the any device up 5 to 32 VAC/VDC with a maximum supply current of 30A. Use this device where fuses are required for your installation. Don't Need fuses? Not a problem! Checkout our PD12NF-PM.
AVO PD10F532DC-PM - 10 Position Power Control Distribution Panel Specifications:
• Input Rating: up to 5 to 32 VAC/VDC - 30A
• Output Rating: up to 5 to 32 VAC/VDC - 10A
• Includes 5A Fuses
• Power Distribution: up to 10 Devices
• Panel Mount Carrier
• Energy Saving LED Indicators light when a fuse is Blown
• Input Screw Terminals Accept 26 to 10AWG wires
• Output Screw Terminals Accept 26 to 12AWG wires
• Overall Dimensions: 7" L x 3.46" D x 1.85" H
• Weight: 0.43 lb
• Littelfuse ATOF 2A Fuse (Qty: 10) - Somfy and Rollease motors typically use 2A fuses.
- Panel Mount
- Power Panel
- Terminal Block