Arlington Industries LVU2W recessed low voltage box is the perfect space saver behind plasmas, LCD TV, or wherever you need to preserve space. The recessed low voltage box allows for AV cables to come out of the wall starting from behind the sheetrock surface. The recessed feature allows connectors to be set back so flat panel TVs can be placed closer to the wall. Not using connector plates?? That's OK, the recessed feature also allows cables to start bending sooner enabling closer placement of flat panel TVs. The LV2U's innovative design also allows for new construction or retrofit applications and includes all the hardware needed.
Arlington Industries LVU2W Recessed Low Voltage Box
• Color: Black or White
• UL / CSA Listed
• Two Gang Recessed Low Voltage Box
• Retrofit or New Construction Applications
• Accepts Standard 2 Gang Wall Plates and Decorator Plates
• Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
• Removable Front Flange
• Removable NM Cable Holder, 1" & 13/8" Knockouts
• Works with 2 x 4 Studs and 3/8" or Thicker Sheetrock
• Total Internal Depth: 2.125"
• Internal Depth Front Flange to Trim Plate: 1.375"
• Side Wall Thickness - 0.085"
• Front Flange Thickness - 0.130"
• Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 5.125"W x 5.9" H
• Overall Dimensions - 6" W x 6 11/16"H x 2 3/16" D
• Includes: Mounting Hardware and 2 Gang Decorator Trim Plate
• Bulk Wire Pass Thru Plates - White Only
- CED13 Single Gang Decorator Stlye Open Trim Bulk Wire Wall Plate
- CED130 Single Gang Decorator Style Soft Fingered Bulk Wire Wall Plate
- CED135 Single Gang Decorator Style Soft Fingered Bulk Wire Wall Plate
- Two Gang
- Work Box