All Arlington Industries CE Scoop Series wall plates are reversible and allows the nose of the bulk wire plate to be position inside or outside the wall. When the nose is inverted you have the ability to get devices closer to the wall. This is particularly useful behind flat panel displays as well as behind speakers. The Arlington bulk wire wall plates also feature squared off noses so they provide maximum cable capacity in minimal space. Note: If you plan to use the nose inside the wall you will need a low voltage bracket like the LV series from Arlington. Other low voltage boxes have too much depth to them and restrict the passage of cables.
The CED Series is design for use with standard decorator trim plates and can be used with the nose inside or outside the wall. So why use the Decorator Style Nose Plate??? Versatility is the key!! The decorator style fits into many custom wall plate scenarios. You can mix and match wall plate solutions within a multiple gang decorator trim plate.
Arlington Industries CED1 - Decorator Reversible Bulk Wire Nose Plate
• Color: Black
• For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only
• Single Gang Decorator Style Bulk Wire Nose Plate
• Reversible Design - Nose in or Out
• Squared Single Port for Maximum Capacity
• Lightly Textured surface hides finger prints
• Mounts to Standard Decorator Trim Plates and utility boxes
• 0.090" thick Impact Resistant Plastic
• Mounting Screws Included
• Wire Passage Dimensions - 01.11" W Bottom & 0.92"W Top x 1.25"D
• Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- LV1 Single Gang Retrofit Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- LVS1 Single Gang Screw On New Constuction Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- LVN1 Single Gang Nail On New Constuction Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
Note: The Optional Items will be added at the quantity matching the item quantity.
- Single Gang
- Bulk Wire